Monday, June 21, 2010

Ask and you shall receive

Solar plexus earrings, chakra alignment bracelets, all intention filled

I believe if you ask for something with your heart you will get it. Now I know the importance of being specific. I asked for a vineyard, a healing vineyard, a sanctuary type place. Healing, art, laughter and love. I feel like I received the answer. I wasn't specific so the my answer is almost harder to get to than the the actual answer.

Hmmm 7 degree's of separation. Is this true? If I put it out there to meet Steven Spielberg, there is a better chance of meeting him than if it wasn't put out there. Dreams really do come true, in more than one way.

Never look back...

Smiling is contagious.. I love you by the way you smile. Your smile is my energy. Your smile brightens the hearts of those around you. Smile see what happens...

Fluorite is amazing...

No comments:

Post a Comment