Monday, August 23, 2010

Let yourself be loved





Today I will choose to live in infinite abundance. Today I will choose to make each moment count. Today I will be the best me. Today is not too late to achieve my personal dreams. Today is the perfect day to be the dreams I dreamt so long. Today there is more love and passion in my sole than there was yesterday. I live for today and am excited for tomorrow.

Thank you for being you. Thank your for your support. Your drive is unstoppable. You have passion. You are wanted and needed. You are beautiful and kind. It is never to late, but always perfect time. You can never do wrong or make a mistake. You are eternally forgiven. You are always loved. Let yourself figure it out. Don't be so harsh on yourself. Don't feel guilty you are doing the best you can. Take a break. Let your self be loved. I am so proud of you. There is just too much love and amazing things out there to dwell on anything but what makes your heart soar.


No comments:

Post a Comment