Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Please please please let this dream come true...







I have to believe things are arranged for a divine purpose. I have to believe that my intuition will help guide. It almost seems too perfect or too good to be true. Found a perfect property, perfect location- Where everybody knows your name :) Found a perfect Mineral Sisters store... The amazing land lord said he will build a couple rooms for Reiki. There are a few beautiful shelves for our jewelry. Nice area for mediation's, tea parties and the possibilities are just endless. Many talented friends with amazing gifts and huge hearts who I can already envision them calling this little shop home. I closed my eyes, I saw it decorated and thriving. It's funny, the shop... I felt like a grown up playing house... It's a job but it would be playing all the time!! How fun is that? To do what I love most, but to be able to do it all the time!!! My wish is that the outcome be for the higher good... I have to believe...




No comments:

Post a Comment