Thursday, July 22, 2010

Thank you, thank you, thank you, a thousand more thank you's








Bracelet: Grounding, manifestation, teaches resolution of polarities, courage, fortitude, energetic support, recovery, and a great detoxifier.
Affirmation: Through my body, I ground the energies of the Light realms of this world.

What an incredible journey this far. Who would of thought Mineral Sisters will have a physical store. Trying to love, and enjoy this very moment, and look forward to all there is coming. I do not want to miss a moment of where I am. I want to breathe in this moment, hear the angels in the heavens whisper to me, feel the airs comfort, and be. Every step I take in life, or on a walk, I want to relish in opportunity that I am given that very second. I want to open my heart and sole; thrive in abundance, and share the prosperity. Life is amazing and beautiful. Creating your reality is the most exciting and powerful thing. It is within myself to do anything. Mineral Sister's has unlimited potential, everything is done with love, sincerity, passion and devotion to making the world a better place; Let our light shine, and Love be all encompassing... Today will be an amazing day...

No comments:

Post a Comment