Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Mineral Sisters- Vitality Center


What an incredible story we have so far. Looking back not long ago, less than 6 months, I wouldn't have dreamt this possible. I guess one day I woke up and realized how I am responsible for what life I want to live. Why would I want to do anything but what makes me happy. Every choice I make is in perfect alignment with who I am and who I want to be. I can not wait- as this journey unfolds the most incredible and unbelievable people are met and the experiences are priceless. I would never have thought that our schedule book would get so full so fast. We really have to look and fit things in- that is amazing and we haven't even advertised except Facebook posts. I am so thankful that the community is responding so well. People are excited and talking to their friends. Love it when we are hanging out women just come in and sit down and have the most amazing conversations. Mineral Sisters- Vitality Center

No comments:

Post a Comment