Sunday, August 1, 2010

Release, let go and grow








Release, release, release... ahhh letting go, and cutting those cords. Looking back on this last year and what it took, and how much letting go had occurred. I know there are no endings and only new beginnings; But today feels like a whole new beginning. I recognize the past, appreciate my experiences and growth, but I am now releasing that whole chapter. Today is a new beginning. The soft opening of Mineral Sister's first store. I believe with the intentions, heart and sole that is in the foundation of the idea's, Mineral Sister's will have infinite growth. So many beautiful women will have a chance to flourish. There will be much healing, laughing and coming together. So many visions. Manifesting a dream come true. I can do it- I now know I can do anything-I believe in me. I feel my heart is pure- I feel like so much healing will be going on and so much love will occur. I believe in this. Release Release release...



No comments:

Post a Comment