Monday, October 25, 2010

So much to gave thanks for...

So much gratitude I don't know where to start. Thank you for making this dream come true. Thank you to the amazing practitioners. Thank you to every person walking in the door, reading our blog, and sending well wishes. Thank you to every situation and person along the way to make this possible. Thank you to the other locations who want Mineral Sisters products and services. Thank you for inspiring others to help their dreams. Thank you to the best biz partner ever - Mindy you rock- Thank you for all the amazing things happening so fast, people met, and not one minute is taken for granted. It just started with jewelry and grew into this amazing group of services, people and heart. Every person, product and service seems to fit so well. Couldn't have picked it better. So much love to all involved making this possible...

Positive affirmation: I love today. I love my life. I love, and have faith in what the future holds.

“God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.”


No comments:

Post a Comment