Sunday, October 31, 2010

Works of love are works of peace - Mother Theresa

Mineral Sisters Vitality Center - hehehe that is so beautiful. Still can not get over all this. Started with jewelry and stones and now: MASSAGE, ACUPUNCTURE, REIKI, FOOT SOAK, FOOT DETOX, BIO FEEDBACK, BOTOX, LIPODISSOLVE, JUVEDERM, CUSTOM JEWELRY, GIFTS FROM AROUND THE WORLD, STONES, GUIDED MEDITATIONS, BODY CHARGER MAT, DRUMMING CIRCLES, TEA PARTIES AND IT JUST KEEPS GROWING...

A lot of people wonder about select services, my truth of a description for Reiki: Meditating with love. When we sleep at night our body heals its self. Reiki puts you in a relaxed state that allows your body to heal. Reiki is not some magic end all be all cure, it is complimentary to any life style, its pure love. A hug is healing, a conversation is healing, touch is healing. Reiki is just part of another beautiful healing part. With Reiki only love and good can come from it. - Remember this is just one truth of a description.

Afrimation: I will make someone smile today. I can do anything I put my mind to. I love myself enough to take care of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment