Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Anything is possible with a heart full of Love











With what I find within myself is most important. Little by little I find inner peace and myself. Not resisting the inner transformation and focusing on directing my thoughts to the greater good unfolds a new path on my journey everyday. I desire inner peace, I desire that god shine a light for me to follow. I desire goodwill and fortune to all who seek it. Illumination is all around and gets brighter, and I embrace the joy in my life. I will achieve my objectives with faith and strength and keep moving forward. I will fully embrace good company with an open heart. I respect myself and the needs within, and embrace my capabilities with grace and gratitude. Life is a gift in difficult times, and the most abundant of times: I treasure both, and learn from them equally. My past lessons provide me with the strength I need now. I have the strength to overcome anything with all the love in my heart.



No comments:

Post a Comment